Friday 5 October 2012

Out Black Spot! Out!

I think the ever-present blackheads on our noses are a neverending bother. You squeeze them out, they come back. You pull them screaming out with pore strips, they come back. So every time there's a product promising to rid me of these little dinky spots, my nose can't help but wiggle a little in anticipation =D

After using the pore strips on and off for a number of years, I noticed the Naruko Tea Tree Oil Out T-Zone Blackhead Remover at Watson's for the fairly low price of S$15.




A peek at the ingredients list show this to be a fairly organic product, with a matching organic expiration date of 6 months after opening. Though it's a rather length list, it seems to be mostly natural extracts and seed oils.



The various floral extracts and citrus seed essential oils lend this white paste a slightly floral smell that isn't unpleasant and not overpowering, a good thing since it's going right on your nose. Also, it has a cooling effect on the skin which is really quite refreshing though it doesn't last~

The directions on the box say to slap it on your T-zone and wait 3 - 5min for it to dry before rubbing off with your fingers. In our humid Singaporean climate, I had to extend that waiting time to about 10min before it became dry enough to rub off.

As always, I'm always hopeful for a miraculous result~ The box claims this to be the perfect solution to absorb excess oil,  remove blackheads, minimize enlarged pores AND give you a refreshed, smooth and matte-looking T-Zone.


Honestly, I didn't see any difference =( That's why I didn't see any point in blowing up the visuals.... I'll keep using this though, and hopefully the old college try will yield more obvious results in the long run but in the meantime..I think this might be more effective on someone with more obvious blackheads. More stuff for the paste to grab onto y'know?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?