Tuesday 9 April 2013

Beauty Quiz Tag from Jermaineee! ^_^

This brings me back to the days when we had all those memes going around our personal blogs, such fun! This quiz tag is from a beauty blogger, Jermainee~ I got wind of it last week =P and just in time too since I needed some entries for while I'm in Japan, I figure this might be a good filler post? *sheepish grin*

Anyhoo~ Let's begin shall we? It's quite a lengthy post so click to read on! (^_^)v



Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

I have long and naturally wavy hair. Which sounds like a good thing except that my waves are ummm...selective and can be at some weird angles especially when my fringe gets cut too short by accident (T_T) So things can get quite messy sometimes.


Right now, my fringe is in the process of growing out...it got cut too short so it's kinda wonky, curling here and there, in different directions each day =_=

Oh by the way, does my face look slimmer? ^_^ I've been using both the Bijinsenmon face slimming serum for a little over a month AND the mask for about a week now!
What's your natural hair colour?

I think it's a very dark brown? I used to swim ALOT when I was a kid, all the way up to my poly days so my hair was chlorine bleached for the longest time. Even though I don't swim much these days, my hair has never gone back to black. Not that I mind. I look dumb with black hair =(

Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

Most of the time, I dye it myself using Hoyu foam dye. I like the range of colours and it's super easy! First bought it when it was released in Japan and kept using it for the couple of years after. I only started going to the salon for dye jobs sometime last year because my hair was becoming quite damaged...

Do you polish your toes in the winter or summer?

First of all, it's pretty much summer all year round in Singapore. Second, I rarely polish my toes...because I have troll feet =P

How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?

If it's really basic stuff (BB cream, eyeliner, eyebrows, blusher) 10 min. If it's the works (plus extra eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara/falsies, lipstick) then make that 20 - 30 min. I umm...tend to do a lot of tweaking along the way.

What do you do first? Face or eyes?

Face! Gotta get the base ready~

Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I cannot deny nor confirm the allegation that I 'collect' makeup. Let's just say my drawer is full *shifty eyes*

How often do you wear falsies?

Maybe once in a couple of months? I wish I could wear them all the time, those girls who do look so pretty~ But I'm not well practiced enough to have them looking super natural so yeah...

 
 

Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?

Nahhhhhh. There's nobody to show it to! Lol! If I had a regular 9-5 kind of job, I'd probably just do the basics plus mascara. I'm more for natural looks anyway~

Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?

?? Whatever for?

Will you leave the house without makeup?

Yes. My skin has improved in the last 6 months so I'm quite ok with popping out to the supermarket or anywhere in my own neighbourhood~ I might however dust on some loose powder, do my brows and a dab of blusher if I'm going to any of the bigger heartland malls e.g Tampines.

How many high-end products do you have?

Umm..none? I'm a drugstore beauty hauler! No but seriously, I prefer to explore drugstore options because I don't want to be reliant on an uber-expensive product only to have to count my pennies on a rainy day. Or I'm just cheap. Haha~

Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?

I tried to plan my outfits the night before at one point...but it seldom looked right when I put it on the next day! So I've given up and just start preparation earlier, unless it's a tried and proven combination.  

How often do you change your handbag?

As in....for going out? I buy bags but I'm always using the same ones =P


Clockwise from top: Agnes b tote, Zara Basic messenger bag, Monki sling bag
The Agnes b tote has been a permanent fixture since I bought it last May. I just really like the pixelated logo~ and it's nice and roomy so I can just dump stuff in. The Zara messenger bag is a recent purchase, although the whole 'paperbag' concept is fairly mainstream now, it's still cute =) And the Monki sling bag is my usual bag on work trips because I don't need to bring much out.

What time do you get up and go to sleep?

I get up around....10? And the notion to sleep earlier is always at the back of my head but 90% of the time I'll sleep around 2a.m. I really should sleep earlier....

How often or when do you work out?

I only recently started exercising a little...and I have the attention span of a goldfish so I get bored easily esp if I exercise on my own. So I try (TRY) to exercise for about 20 - 30min everyday I'm at home before each meal. Just simple resistance training routines.

Left-handed or Right-handed?

I'm a Rightie.

How tall are you?

165cm

Do you speak a foreign language?

Conversational Japanese and very very random Finnish words lol

How many pets do you have?

3! 2 dogs and a tortoise named Cornelius =D

How often are you on Blogger (or your other blog platform)?

About once a week?

Do you read comments posted on blogs?

On my own blog, of course! On other blogs' posts, it depends if I'm interested enough in the subject matter to see what others have to say.

Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

Yes but I usually search for posts for products I'm interested in so it's kind of the other way around i.e searching for reviews for products on my own list ^^ I have a nice list for Japan now!

How did you come up with your blog name?

I wanted something that sounded a little cute and animation-like so I just played around with words till I settled on Cottonball Crusade~ Hehe so it's actually pretty random, kinda like me! ^_^

What kind of camera do you use for photographs?

In the beginning I was using a Panasonic Lumix but switched to a Canon Powershot SX240 late last year. I'm not much of a full-on manual photographer so I feel I'm more suited to a point-and-shoot.

How often do you clean your house?

I help out with chores but it's mainly those that concern the pets and cooking. The rest of the household chores are done by my dad =P Yep, I'm kinda spoilt that way. I hope I can keep a decent house when my place is ready!

What is your favourite colour?

Black. 'Cos it goes with everything.

Do you swear?

Yes but not alot. They're called 'sentence enhancers' lol

What are you doing with the rest of your day?

Well I only have about half a day after checking in so I'll probably spend the rest of the evening wandering around Ikebukuro, drop by BookOff and definitely Matsumoto~!!! Matsumoto TAKE MAH MONEYYYYYYY~~~

===========================================END===================================

The last requirement is to tag 5 other beauty bloggers that I read and follow. Unfortunately, I don't follow many and a couple of those I do follow have already been tagged! So can I forfeit this part? >__<

But~ Thanks again to Jermaineee for the tag! I had fun filling this in~ Do drop by her beauty blog and show some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?