Monday 21 October 2013

MOE stands for My October Empties!

It strikes me that I have never done a post with products I've recently finished! So for that, here's this month's throwouts~

From L - R: Sleek Makeup Luminaire Highlighting Concealer, Cyber Colors Cell Recharge Snail Serum,
Lovemore Acnes All Out Purifying Mask and DHC Salicylic Acne Toner
It's taken me quite awhile to finish up some of these products like the Sleek Highlighting Concealer because I don't use much each time so I guess they've been really value for money in the price vs length of use department!


I STILL can't decide whether I want to repurchase the Sleek Luminaire Highlighting Concealer... Sometimes it works great, concealing the little blemishes like dark eye rings and light pigmentation so I can head out without foundation but sometimes I have to layer like crazy >_< The good thing is that at S$17, it's pretty cheap~ (Original review HERE.)

==================================================================================================


Ah yes~ The snail serum. I really didn't think much about the whole snail mucus fad until I got this little gem from Cyber Colors at Sasa! And 30ml lasted me pretty long!

I'll never get over how quickly this serum healed a badly popped zit (*_*) 90% Snail mucus ftw! I usually apply it when I have an emerging or busted zit so it's just 1 pump each time and that 1 pump brings up enough product to spread thinly over the rest of my face as well if I want to. I already have a 2nd bottle on standby and will definitely keep repurchasing! (Original review HERE)

==================================================================================================

 
The Lovemore Acnes All Out is a blackhead removal mask set that comes with 3 items, a sebum softener, a purifying mask and an astringent essence. Unfortunately I have abandoned the first and last steps due to laziness personal reasons.
 
These days, I use The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Mask to open up the pores before using the Lovemore Step 2 purifying mask. Been using it on and off for about 2 years now and I still find the peel off results pretty awesome! (Original review HERE)
 
==================================================================================================

 
Lastly, my latest favorite =D The DHC Salicylic Acne Toner. This toner still does a good job of regulating sebum production and keeping those pesky clogs away from my jawline so I am really pleased! If there was one thing to gripe about, it would be that this range is rarely on sale at Watsons! The other DHC products would be on 20% promo and the Acne range would be sitting pretty with their original prices >_< (Original review HERE)

But at the end of the day, the results matter most and it's still a drugstore brand so it isn't that pricey. It's really cheap in Japan though (half the price!) so check it out if you have a trip planned!
 
==================================================================================================

So that's it for October~ =)

Oh yeah! In other news, I've received my first sponsored review invite! Pretty excited for my appointment this weekend ^_^ Stay tuned ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?