Wednesday 9 October 2013

Random Realisations

Just an irrelevant post.

...I just realized from the thumbnails in my 'Popular..' listing on the right that I have many photos that slant to the right. XD At the same moment I noticed it, I realized I had my head tilted to the right as well!

Random pet photo from this year's Tokyo trip ^_^
Is it because I'm right handed? Do left handed people prefer photos to slant to the left and habitually tilt their heads to the left?

Hehe Just one of those random things you notice in a random moment. =P

2 comments:

  1. *Looks over to the right* LOL They are too! I think it's just how most of us take photos when we're one handed. You can only hold the item so far away from the lens but when you tilt it you can see all of it? I don't know haha. Oh, and your dog is super cute :D

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I totally forgot to factor in the one-handed phototaking lol *smacks head* That was someone else's pet though ^-^ mine'll never sit still long enough to pop into a stroller!

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts?