Monday 16 June 2014

What's In The Bag - Tokyo Time!

It's that time of the year again! Off for my annual pilgrimage to the Land of the Rising Sun, Makeup & Fashion~

I really wanted to put in an entry before I left so I thought I'd share the contents of my makeup bag and accessories. Yeah yeah I know, this has 'filler post' written all over it >_<

Accessories first, I don't wear as much hardware as I used to back in the day but it's still an important part of my wardrobe...and these are my picks for the trip!


Unfortunately I can only tell that the 2 studded bracelets and chainmail-ish necklace were from H&M, the rest were from all over the place like Far East Plaza, online stores and previous trips. Oh excluding that Pandora bracelet up in the corner (^_^;;)

Really dig my 'good for a bit-o-luck' token that I got from a little store in Kichijoji last year~


And in the makeup section, I made a tiny pile.

=D

For base makeup, I brought:


For eye make:

  • Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 (Ok this one's for the face obviously =P)
  • Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express
  • Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
  • Too Cool for School 1 Day Tattoo Eyebrow

And lastly, lips:


And that's the small part of my packing that I wanted to share today~ =)

Hope I'll come back with a more manageable haul this year, looking forward to share them with you guys when I get back! =D *poof!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?